Do you want to enter our Guest Programmer Contest -- but you don't know how to make a video of yourself? Well, if you'll be at the TCM Classic Film Festival (or even just in the area), you can have your entry recorded by TCM! We will have a camera crew standing by to record your entry at two different times during the Festival weekend, on Friday at 5:00 PM and on Sunday at 2:30 PM. All you have to do is show up and show us your hosting skills by going in front of our camera and introducing a movie of your choice. (We recommend that you plan what you're going to say in advance, but you could always just wing it.) Please note:
- - We will be recording in the lobby of the Roosevelt Hotel, which is open to everyone, so you do not have to be a TCMFF Festival Passholder.
- - After your entry is recorded, TCM will submit it to the Guest Programmer Contest on your behalf. You do not have to re-submit it via the Guest Programmer Contest entry page.
- - Please read the Guest Programmer Contest FAQ for more information.
- Friday, April 12 at 5:00-6:00 PM and
- Sunday, April 14 at 2:30-3:30 PM
- Lobby of the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
- 7000 Hollywood Blvd.
- Los Angeles, CA 90028